With the 2022 NFL Preseason underway, fantasy football managers have to remember the bigger picture when judging NFL players' on-field performances. The top offensive talent isn’t necessarily playing against the top defensive talent and that all changes once the NFL regular season begins. This may seem obvious to you, but preseason performances and 2022 NFL Training Camp news impact fantasy football average draft position (ADP) across the board. It's important to decipher these fantasy football ADP risers and fallers when it comes to our own fantasy football player rankings and NFL pre-season projections. We're here to help you find those fantasy football sleepers and late-round targets. At the same time, we have to avoid the potential fantasy football busts who are slipping down the rankings and ADP trends. Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford is one of those as he's stuck on the NFL injury report with his elbow injury. Should you look the other way in fantasy football drafts and leagues this year? Now, let's look at the latest NFL players who have seen a noticeable shift in fantasy football ADP over the past week in our latest episode of ADP TV.
- The Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- FREE 2022 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide
- 2022 Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2022 Fantasy Football ADP
- 2022 NFL Pre-Season Projections
- 2022 NFL Training Camp Report August 9: New Orleans Saints QB Jameis Winston Suffers Injury
- Understanding and Navigating Fantasy Football ADP