Episode 9 of 2023 Fantasy Football ADP TV focuses on one quarterback, one running back, and two wide receivers rising or falling down fantasy football draft boards. After spending most of the 2022 NFL season on the sidelines, Deshaun Watson enters year two of playing with the Cleveland Browns. However, as August rolls along, Watson's fantasy football draft stock is falling, but why? Are all Philadelphia Eagles running backs unsafe to trust for consistent volume in their rushing attack, especially if one of the running backs (Rashaad Penny) has had major health issues? Meanwhile, the Seattle Seahawks have a durable wide receiver in Tyler Lockett who's starting to move up draft boards.
Be sure to check out Fantasy Alarm's updated fantasy football draft rankings and 2023 NFL projections. Let's look at the latest FFPC ADP data and talk about NFL players whose average draft positions stand out when identifying fantasy football's good values and potential busts for the 2023 fantasy football season. If you're new to the FFPC, take advantage of this great promotion where you get $25 off your first FFPC entry of $35 or more when you register here by using promo code ALARM. Watch this video to find out which players to target and which to fade in your fantasy football best ball drafts or upcoming fantasy football re-draft leagues.
Get the Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide right now for more fantasy football draft advice for the 2023 NFL season!
- More Fantasy Football Videos
- 2023 Fantasy Football Draft Guide: The Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft: 12 Team PPR - 2023 Draft Guide
- 2023 Fantasy Football Round Up August 25: Jerry Jeudy Injury & Latest Jonathan Taylor Trade Rumors
- 2023 NFL Training Camp Report: Top Trade Destinations for San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Trey Lance
- Howard Bender's Fantasy Football Fades 2023