Whether you’re a hardcore fantasy football addict or just a casual player, you know that strong research and analysis throughout the NFL preseason is paramount to your success. At Fantasy Alarm, we’re all about it.
But we also know that, when it comes to fantasy draft day, you want to keep things as simple as possible.
You spend enough time shuffling through player rankings, ADP trends, and depth charts already. Once you finally sit down in your war room, ready to draft, all you need and want is a one-stop shop to help guide you through those 16 rounds of battle.
Enter: Fantasy Alarm's Ultimate Fantasy Football Draft Cheat Sheet!
If you’re an All-Pro subscriber or have purchased the Draft Guide, you can access the cheat sheet here.
For everyone else, purchase your cheat sheet here, and read on so you know exactly why you need this.
Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Our Unique Format Goes Beyond Rankings
Our Fantasy Football Draft Cheat Sheet is designed to be the only tool you’ll need in front of you for your draft, whether it’s snake-style or an auction.
We have all scoring formats covered, too. The Cheat Sheet has customized sections for PPR, Superflex, IDP, Dynasty and Standard leagues.
Most importantly, we’ve created a tier system that offers both round-by-round and projected auction cost for more than 200 players. This will ensure you get the best value at each position throughout your draft.
In other words, this is much, much more than just a set of rankings.
This is a round-by-round breakdown of where we believe players should be taken, which means that current ADP numbers are also baked into where we rank players.
For example, while I may have Nick Chubb ranked as a top-five running back, based on recent ADP trends, you do not need to take him in the first round. You should be able to wait until the late second or, in shallower leagues, the early-to-mid third round.
So, in essence, between the rankings and this cheat sheet, the sleepers and value plays are mapped out for you. Consider this a somewhat literal blueprint for your drafts.
Stop rifling through page after page trying to find that deep sleeper. Research time is over. The less clutter you have in front of you during your live draft, the stronger you will be.
No matter what size or style of league you play, Fantasy Alarm's Ultimate Cheat Sheet is all you’ll need to crush it on Draft Day.
This Is A LIVING Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet, Updated As News Breaks
As we’ve already seen during NFL Training Camps, there are major injuries and personnel changes still taking place. These changes don’t just happen on the field - they affect your fantasy football leagues, too.
If the cheat sheets and draft guides you’re reading are out-of-date, what good is it doing you on Draft Day?
This is why we have a “living” draft guide and cheat sheet at Fantasy Alarm. All of our content - including the cheat sheet - is updated daily to reflect changes in the NFL landscape and their impact on your fantasy football teams.
We’re confident that our draft cheat sheet isn’t just one of the most effective and easy-to-use in the industry, but one of the most accurate as well.
Fantasy Draft Cheat Sheet Details
When we say this is the only weapon you’ll need for your fantasy draft, we mean it.
If you’re still not convinced, or simply have questions about what’s inside, here are some additional facts about the Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Cheat Sheet:
- League Sizes: 10-team, 12-team and 14-team leagues
- League Scoring Formats: Our Player Rankings and Draft Grid are based on half-point PPR scoring, so it aligns properly for both Standard and full-point PPR leagues as well.
- Auction Values: The Cheat Sheet’s auction values are based on a $200 budget.
- Layout: Our Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet is organized in an easy-to-use “Draft Grid” format. It will take you round-by-round and divide each round into upper and lower tiers. This keeps you organized and lets you see sleepers and value picks at-a-glance.
- Format: This is a printable fantasy football cheat sheet. The cheat sheet can be downloaded in PDF format. You’ll want to download a new PDF each time the cheat sheet is updated to see the latest versions.
- Player Rankings: The Fantasy Draft Cheat Sheet has more than 200 Player Rankings. These rankings are adjusted for various league and scoring types, including Dynasty, Superflex, PPR, half-point PPR, IDP and Standard.
- 2023 Fantasy Football Top 200 Player Rankings
- 2023 Fantasy Football Superflex Top 200
- 2023 Fantasy Football Dynasty Top 250
- 2023 Fantasy Football Positional Rankings - full-point PPR, half-point PPR and standard
- 2023 Fantasy Football Rookie Rankings
- 2023 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings
- 2023 Fantasy Football Dynamic Tier Rankings **ALL NEW**
- 2023 Bye Weeks for Each NFL team
- Daily updates to reflect the latest developments in the NFL and the fantasy impact they’ll have on your teams