Episode 7 of 2023 Fantasy Football ADP TV again focuses mainly on NFL running backs as you prepare for your drafts and update fantasy football draft rankings and 2023 NFL projections. This week's episode covers how exactly Antonio Gibson fits into the Washington Commanders offense, which we've been trying to figure out for the last three seasons. Speaking of fits, will new Detroit Lions running back David Montgomery be able to etch himself a consistent role in that backfield despite them drafting Jahmyr Gibbs in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft? Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson didn't hit the endzone at all in 2022, but that failure could make him a draft value and fantasy football sleeper this year. Meanwhile, Denver Broncos running back Javonte Williams lasted just four games before tearing his ACL in the 2022 NFL season, but where he's being drafted could make him worth the risk in 2023.
Let's look at the latest FFPC ADP data and talk about NFL players whose average draft positions stand out when identifying fantasy football sleepers and fantasy football busts for the 2023 season. If you're new to the FFPC, take advantage of this great promotion where you get $25 off your first FFPC entry of $35 or more when you register here by using promo code ALARM. Watch the video to find out which players to target and which to fade in current fantasy football ADP for your fantasy football best ball drafts or upcoming fantasy football drafts.
Get the Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide right now for more fantasy football draft advice for the 2023 NFL season!
Related NFL Links:
- More Fantasy Football Videos
- 2023 Fantasy Football Draft Guide: The Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- 2023 Fantasy Football Player Debates: Is Darren Waller Worth Drafting at His Current ADP?
- 2023 Fantasy Football Player Debates: Is Jahmyr Gibbs Worth His Current ADP?
- 2023 Fantasy Football Player Debates: Is Anthony Richardson Worth His Current ADP?
- 2023 Fantasy Football Draft Strategies: How to Account for NFL Injuries in Fantasy Football