- Jim Bowden's 2018 MLB Living Draft Guide
- 2018 Top 20 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- 2018 Top 20 Fantasy Baseball Busts
- 2018 Fantasy Baseball Player Rankings (01/04)
- 2018 Top 15 Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2018 Fantasy Baseball Player Profiles
- Starting a Fantasy Baseball League
- Old Faces in New Places
- Second-Year Players
- The Cry of Collusion
- The SMART System
- Ballpark Factors
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: The Value of Tiers
- Understanding Projections & Category Targets
- Stat Splits That Matter
- Head-to-Head Fantasy Baseball Leagues
- Fantasy Baseball Points Leagues
- Hurler Workload Concerns
- Are ERA and WHIP Antiquated Stats?
- Beyond ERA: FIP, xFIP, DIPS & SIERA
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Potential Breakout Campaigns
- Jim Bowden's MLB Draft Guide Front Office Insights
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Wins vs Quality Starts
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Injuries to Monitor
- Closers: Investing vs Chasing Saves
- Saves vs Saves Plus Holds
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Streaming Starting Pitching
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Tommy John Surgery
- Keeper Leagues vs Dynasty Leagues
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Set-Up Men to Target
- The Value & Depth of Starting Pitching
- Overlooked Category Contributors
- Contract Year Players
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: The Value of Strikeouts
- The Mock Draft Army
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: The Fantasy Alarm Mock Draft
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Playing High-Stakes Leagues
- 2018 MLB Free Agent Tracker
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: The Value of Catchers
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
- Understanding Sample Size
- Fantasy Alarm 2018 MLB Bold Predictions
- Understanding Contact Rates
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Surprising Stats to Know
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Understanding Exit Velocity
- Understanding Launch Angles
- 2018 MLB Draft Guide: Understanding ADP
- Skills Over Performance
- 2018 Projected MLB Starting Lineups
- Three-Year Statistical Trends
Player AlarmsView All
G. Hernández - CF
Hernandez is on the bench for the second straight game Saturday against St. Louis, Andrew Baggarly of The Athletic reports.
Hernandez is hitting just .157 in the month of September, which could see him head to the bench on a more regular basis over the final eight games of the year. Gregor Blanco will again get the start in center field.
Added 11:30 am (EST)
G. Ynoa - RP
Ynoa (shoulder/shin) has resumed a throwing program at the Orioles' spring training facility in Florida, Roch Kubatko of MASN Sports reports.
Expected to compete for a rotation spot with the Orioles in 2018, Ynoa never took the hill for the big club after battling shin splits and rotator cuff inflammation in spring training before suffering a setback during the summer while on a rehab assignment. It seems he's trending in the right direction on the health front, and it's possible he might be cleared to pitch in winter ball as he looks to get some innings under his belt heading into next spring.
Added 11:30 am (EST)
A. Slater - LF
Slater is not in the lineup Saturday against the Cardinals, Andrew Baggarly of The Athletic reports.
Slater sits for the third time in the last four games. Hunter Pence will start in right field, with Joe Panik starting at first base.
Added 11:26 am (EST)
K. Wong - 2B
Wong is on the bench Saturday against San Francisco after leaving Friday's game early due to cramps.
The issue didn't appear to be a serious one, but it will wind up costing Wong at least one start. Yairo Munoz will fill in at second base.
Added 11:14 am (EST)
A. Cabrera - SS
Cabrera will not start Saturday against the Braves.
Cabrera has gone just 5-for-31 over his last 10 games. Scott Kingery will take his spot at shortstop Saturday.
Added 11:01 am (EST)
N. Williams - RF
Williams (shoulder, hand) is again out of the lineup Saturday against Atlanta.
Williams finds himself on the bench for the eighth time in nine games while battling a pair of lingering injuries. Odubel Herrera will make another start in right field, with Roman Quinn starting in center.
Added 10:57 am (EST)