Episode 8 of 2023 Fantasy Football ADP TV focuses on one quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end that could be rising or falling in Fantasy Alarm's updated fantasy football draft rankings and 2023 NFL projections. This week's episode covers two players on new teams who missed time last season as Tennessee Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins and New York Giants TE Darren Waller are worth looking deeper at. New England Patriots running back Rhamondre Stevenson will share the backfield with newly-signed Ezekiel Elliott, but will Elliott truly destroy Stevenson's fantasy football potential? Staying in the AFC East division, Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa had a concussion-filled 2022 campaign, but with incredible receiving weapons and a fair asking price in drafts, it definitely brings up his appeal.
Let's look at the latest FFPC ADP data and talk about NFL players whose average draft positions stand out when identifying fantasy football sleepers, good values and busts for the 2023 fantasy football season. If you're new to the FFPC, take advantage of this great promotion where you get $25 off your first FFPC entry of $35 or more when you register here by using promo code ALARM. Watch the video to find out which players to target and which to fade in current fantasy football ADP for your fantasy football best ball drafts or upcoming fantasy football drafts.
Get the Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide right now for more fantasy football draft advice for the 2023 NFL season!
Related NFL Links:
- More Fantasy Football Videos
- 2023 Fantasy Football Draft Guide: The Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet
- 2023 Fantasy Football Training Camp News August 18: Anthony Richardson & Sam Howell Named Starters
- 2023 Fantasy Football Player Debates: Is Darren Waller Worth Drafting at His Current ADP?
- NFL Breaking News: Ezekiel Elliott Signs with the Patriots, Dalvin Cooks Signs with the Jets
- 2023 Fantasy Football Player Debates: Should You Draft Jordan Addison or Jaxon Smith-Njigba?