PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- McDougald is signing with Seattle on a one-year, $2 million contract, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports.
- McDougald, who set career highs in tackles, fumble recoveries and passes defensed in 2016, is a strong candidate to be re-signed before free agency officially kicks off Thursday, Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports.
- McDougald finished the 2016 season with 91 tackles (79 solo), including three for loss, two interceptions, 10 passes defensed overall, and one fumble recovery.
- Bradley McDougald has signed his restricted free agent tender.
- Buccaneers gave FS Bradley McDougald a second-round tender.
- Bradley McDougald recorded 12 tackles for the Buccaneers during their loss to Chicago on Sunday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 12 - 10||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 9 - 3||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 37 - 18||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 24||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 25 - 20||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|07 Nov||W 31 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 15||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 14 - 5||@ Buccaneers||5||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|04 Dec||W 40 - 7||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 38 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Dec||W 24 - 3||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 25 - 23||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Seahawks TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Chancellor (ankles) appeared close to full speed at June's mandatory minicamp, John Boyle of the Seahawks' official site reports. "You can tell right now he's got great burst," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's changing direction, he's really hitting it, so he has made a great recovery."
- Collins has lost weight heading into training camp this season, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. "He is in phenomenal shape. He showed it," head coach Pete Carroll noted. "He's just clicking out here for us in every drill that we've done throughout every single day that we've been out here. So he's shown really well for himself in competing and all that. He's leaner, he's faster, he's quicker. He's all of that and he knows what's he doing now, so he's really positioned himself well to compete for a spot."
- Davis will compete with Trevone Boykin for the No. 2 spot on the depth chart, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports. Head coach Pete Carroll said of the competition, "It's been a good mix so far. So we brought him (Davis) in we'll make these evaluations as we get back but I think Austin showed very well for himself."
- Jefferson (knee) may not be able to return in time for the start of training camp, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Shead (knee) is progressing well in rehab but remains unlikely to return for the start of the regular season, Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio KJR reports.
- McEvoy has been sidelined throughout minicamp due to a recent toe surgery, Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times reports.