Week 14 of the fantasy football season consisted of a lot of quarterback injuries. Kenny Pickett, Tyler Huntley, Brock Purdy, Mike White and Russell Wilson all got hurt and landed on the NFL injury report. Wilson was having his most productive game of the season, hitting Jerry Jeudy for three touchdowns. Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence was the top fantasy football producer at quarterback as he continuously fed Evan Engram, who led all fantasy football tight ends in scoring with 11 receptions and two touchdowns. Some running backs that hit the end zone twice included Christian McCaffrey, Miles Sanders. and Tony Pollard. Here are a few more players who are trending up and down in regard to their fantasy football production potential as we head into the pivotal Week 15 of the NFL season.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 14 Hot Takes: Evan Engram Can Help You Win Your Fantasy Championship
- 2022 NFL Week 14 Injury News: Tyler Huntley, Tee Higgins & Deebo Samuel Injury Updates
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats