Qualifying for Go Bowling At The Glen
Saturday, August 3 6:40 pm ET
Group qualifying in two rounds
Round 1: 25 minutes in length, top-12 advance
Round 2: 10 minutes in length to set pole
Items of Note:
- Group qualifying adds the challenge of finding a clean gap to get a run in even with 25 minutes in the first round.
- It takes more than a minute to run a warm-up lap and then more than a minute to run a qualifying run.
- This is an impound race meaning no one will be able to work on the cars after qualifying until just before the race tomorrow.
- Seven of the top-12 spots last year had to run two laps in the first session to secure those spots.
- Matt DiBenedetto’s best lap early in the session was...