PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Jets waive Kyle Brindza with non-football injury designation after he tore his Achilles working out.
- Jets have signed Kyle Brindza to a futures deal.
- Buccaneers cut PK Kyle Brindza.
- Kyle Brindza was 1-for-3 on field goal attempts and converted 2-of-3 extra point attempts during the Buccaneers' 37-23 loss to the Panthers on Sunday.
- Kyle Brindza was 1-for-4 on field goal attempts and missed his only extra-point attempt in the Buccaneers 19 - 9 loss in Houston in Sunday.
- Kyle Brindza was 4-for-5 on field goal attempts and converted both of his extra-point attempts in the Buccaneers win over the Saints on Sunday.
|11 Sep||L 23 - 22||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Sep||W 37 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 24 - 3||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 17||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Oct||L 28 - 3||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 24 - 16||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 31 - 28||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 27 - 23||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 9 - 6||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 22 - 17||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|05 Dec||L 41 - 10||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||L 34 - 13||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 3||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 30 - 10||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Jets TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Head coach Todd Bowles said Wednesday that Whitehead will undergo foot surgery this week, Darryl Slater of NJ.com reports.
- Powell (neck) turned in a full practice Wednesday, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports.
- Forte (hamstring) isn't expected to play in Saturday's preseason game at Detroit, Darryl Slater of NJ.com reports.
- Thompkins signed with the Jets on Wednesday.
- Whitehead (broken foot) is expected to miss four-to-six weeks, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Marshall (suspension) struggled in Saturday's preseason opener against the Titans, dropping a pass and drawing a holding penalty, ESPN.com's Rich Cimini reports.