PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Washington CB Greg Toler (head) is heading to locker room.
- Redskins signed cornerback Greg Toler to a 1-year deal.
- Greg Toler is visiting the Redskins Wednesday.
- Greg Toler will visit with the Dolphins on Friday.
- Dolphins are bringing in veteran cornerback Greg Toler for visit Thursday night and Friday.
- Greg Toler is not expected to re-sign with the Colts.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants||1||0||0||0||0||1||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears||3||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- While he's happy about Perine's growth, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he still has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having the second-year player as his starting running back, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having him as the starter, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Galette (hamstring) was an active participant during Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Reed (toe) was a full participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Reed (toe) took the practice field Wednesday, running in individual and 1-on-1 drills, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
- Long underwent a minor knee scope, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports.