PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Celek agreed to a decrease in his 2017 base salary from $4 million to $3 million, CSN Philly reports.
- Brent Celek (stinger) is expected to play Week 15 against the Ravens.
- Brent Celek (stinger) is questionable to return.
- Brent Celek (ribs) is taking the field for warmups in game pants.
- Brent Celek (ribs) returned to practice on Thursday.
- Brent Celek has a rib fracture but should be good to play Week 10.
|11 Sep||W 29 - 10||Browns||38||1||1||11||0||0||0||-|
|19 Sep||W 29 - 14||@ Bears||53||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 34 - 3||Steelers||45||4||3||61||0||2||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 24 - 23||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 21 - 10||Vikings||28||2||1||7||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 28 - 23||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 15||Falcons||29||1||1||9||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||L 26 - 15||@ Seahawks||20||1||1||19||0||0||0||-|
|28 Nov||L 27 - 13||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 32 - 14||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 22||Redskins||32||3||2||7||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 27 - 26||@ Ravens||25||1||1||5||0||0||0||-|
|22 Dec||W 24 - 19||Giants||30||3||3||27||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 13||Cowboys||24||2||1||9||0||0||0||-|
Eagles TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hicks went down with a mild groin strain at Monday's practice, Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News reports.
- Treggs (calf) did not practice Monday, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
- Graham left Monday's practice with a strained triceps muscle, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Barnett (leg) is considered to be day-to-day, Eliot Shorr-Parks of The Star-Ledger reports.
- Smallwood (hamstring) is practicing Sunday, Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
- Eagles receivers coach Mike Groh believes Jeffery is behind when it comes to learning the team's offense, ESPN.com's Tim McMaus reports. "I think he's behind," said Groh. "Anytime you miss the amount of time that he did, he's a little bit behind. Fortunately we have time for him to catch up. I thought they got off to a great start the other night."