PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Chris Johnson will start at shooting guard in place of the injured Rodney Hood on Wednesday.
- Jazz forward Chris Johnson X-rays came back negative after he suffered a sprained toe on Wednesday.
- Chris Johnson went to the locker room to get his ankle re-taped, but will return to Saturday's game.
- Chris Johnson scored 14 points (6-of-9 FGA) going 2-for-3 from three-point range with four rebounds, three assists, two steals and two blocks over 31 minutes Saturday against the Heat
- Chris Johnson (concussion) participated in shootaround and has been medically cleared to play Tuesday.
- Chris Johnson continues to progress through the NBA's concussion protocol system but has not been cleared to play.
|04 May||@ Warriors||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 May||@ Warriors||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Jazz TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hood (knee) said Tuesday that he expects to be out around a month, Jody Genessy of Deseret News reports.
- Mack contributed 18 points (6-11 FG, 2-4 3Pt, 4-4 FT), five rebounds and two assists across 24 minutes during a 121-95 loss to the Warriors on Monday.
- Hayward recorded 25 points (8-21 FG, 4-7 3Pt, 5-6 FT), five rebounds, three assists and two steals across 39 minutes during a 121-95 loss to the Warriors on Monday.
- Hood suffered a right knee sprain in the fourth quarter of Monday's Game 4 against Golden State and will not return.
- Hill (toe) will remain sidelined for Monday's Game 4 against the Warriors, Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune reports.
- Burks has been ruled out for Monday's Game 4 against the Warriors.