PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Chris Johnson will start at shooting guard in place of the injured Rodney Hood on Wednesday.
- Jazz forward Chris Johnson X-rays came back negative after he suffered a sprained toe on Wednesday.
- Chris Johnson went to the locker room to get his ankle re-taped, but will return to Saturday's game.
- Chris Johnson scored 14 points (6-of-9 FGA) going 2-for-3 from three-point range with four rebounds, three assists, two steals and two blocks over 31 minutes Saturday against the Heat
- Chris Johnson (concussion) participated in shootaround and has been medically cleared to play Tuesday.
- Chris Johnson continues to progress through the NBA's concussion protocol system but has not been cleared to play.
|18 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 Apr||@ Warriors||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|08 Apr||@ Trail Blazers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Apr||Trail Blazers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Apr||@ Spurs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Jazz TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Gobert (knee) started at center and amassed 15 points (6-6 FG, 3-4 FT), 13 rebounds, two blocks and one assist across 24 minutes in Sunday's 105-98 win over the Clippers in Game 4 of the series.
- Hayward has succumbed to the food poisoning that he had been battling all day and will not return to Sunday's Game 4 against the Clippers, Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune reports.
- Favors will come off the bench for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against the Clippers, Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune reports.
- Hayward is dealing with food poisoning but will play during Sunday's Game 4 against the Clippers after taking an IV most of the day, radio voice of the Jazz David Locke reports.
- Gobert (knee) will play during Sunday's Game 4 against the Clippers, Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune reports.
- Gobert (knee) has been upgraded to questionable for Sunday's Game 4 against the Clippers, Jazz radio play-by-play announcer David Locke reports.