A big theme of week three of the fantasy football season was running back injuries. Dalvin Cook, D'Andre Swift, David Montgomery and Joe Mixon all got hurt. When Montgomery went down Khalil Herbert took over and ripped apart the Texans on the ground rushing for 157 yards and 2 scores. After much speculation whether or not Justin Herbert would play, he ended up suiting up, but the Jaguars pounced all over them and Trevor Lawrence had one of the best fantasy football performances of any QB in week three. After being targeted a bunch when Hunter Renfrow went down in week two, Mack Hollins took advantage of Renfrow being out this week and caught eight passes for 158 yards and a touchdown (Howard Bender included him on his DFS Dart Board). Here are some of the latest trendy players for this week's fantasy football stock-watch.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 3 Hot Takes: Will David Montgomery Injury Open Door For Khalil Herbert in Week 4?
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.