In NFL Week 11 of the 2022 fantasy football season, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow had one of his strongest fantasy outings of the year with four touchdown passes. The recipient of three of those TDs was Samaje Perine, who got even more work after Joe Mixon got ruled out with a concussion. Even with Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott back on the field, Tony Pollard still rushed for 80 yards and caught two touchdowns to go along with 109 receiving yards. Travis Kelce led all tight ends in fantasy football production for the week, hitting the end zone three times. Some of the notable NFL injury news from Week 11 include Wan'Dale Robinson tearing his ACL, Kyle Pitts suffering knee damage, and both Mike Williams and Matthew Stafford hurting themselves after just returning on Sunday. Now, here are some of the trendy NFL players heading into NFL Week 12 for this week's fantasy football stock watch.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 11 Hot Takes: Travis Kelce Will Score the Most Fantasy Points by a Tight End of All-Time
- 2022 NFL Week 11 Injury News: Justin Fields and Kyle Pitts Injury Updates
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats