PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Slater (hamstring) was sidelined from Monday's practice, Doug Kyed of NESN.com reports.
- Matthew Slater is on the field warming up. He has missed the last two games with a left foot injury.
- Matthew Slater is not practicing Friday.
- Patriots special teamer Matthew Slater was seen with a boot on his foot and was using crutches after the team's Week 11 win over the 49ers.
- Matthew Slater (foot) is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the 49ers.
- Patriots have signed Matthew Slater to a one-year extension through 2017.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 21||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 31 - 24||Dolphins||14||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|22 Sep||W 27 - 0||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 16 - 0||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 33 - 13||@ Browns||11||-||0||0||0||0||0||1||5||0|
|16 Oct||W 35 - 17||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 16||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 41 - 25||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 22 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 10||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|12 Dec||W 30 - 23||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 16 - 3||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 35 - 14||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Patriots TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Rivers suffered a torn ACL and a sprained LCL in Wednesday's practice, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- The Patriots believe that Rivers has suffered from a season-ending knee injury, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Waddle suffered an undisclosed injury late in Tuesday's joint practice with the Texans and is headed back to Boston for further evaluation, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports.
- Gillislee (hamstring) didn't travel with the Patriots for joint team practices with the Texans this week, Jeff Howe of The Boston Herald reports.
- Rivers injured his left leg while covering a kickoff Wednesday, The Boston Herald reports.
- With Mike Gillislee (hamstring) still sidelined, Burkhead logged the majority of rushing reps on handoffs with the Patriots' first-team offense Monday, the Boston Herald reports.