PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Juwan Thompson was promoted from the practice squad.
- Juwan Thompson was signed to the Broncos practice squad.
- Broncos have cut RB Juwan Thompson on Friday.
- Juwan Thompson (hamstring) practiced fully Wednesday.
- RB Juwan Thompson did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- Juwan Thompson (hamstring) is listed as day-to-day.
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||1||1||1||1||1.0||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||7||2||5||0||2.5||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||13||3||19||0||6.3||0||0||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||17||2||1||0||0.5||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- McManus has signed his one-year, $2.8 million contract tender with the Broncos, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Gotsis underwent a knee scope on Thursday to remove "floating" material in his knee, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday due to a sore Achilles, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
- Peko broke his foot and won't be able to practice until early in training camp, Mike Kils of 9News Denver reports.
- According to head coach Vance Joseph, Derby (hamstring) is about 85 percent, Cameron Wolfe of The Denver Post reports.