PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Cameron (concussion) announced his retirement Friday, NFL.com reports.
- The Dolphins are moving on from Cameron (concussion) this offseason, the Miami Herald reports.
- Dolphins are placing Jordan Cameron on the injured reserve list.
- Jordan Cameron (concussion) will not play in Week 9.
- Jordan Cameron remains in the NFL concussion protocol.
- Jordan Cameron (concussion) did not practice Wednesday.
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||48||3||2||6||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||37||7||5||49||1||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||12||1||1||5||0||0||0||-|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Grant's battled some Achilles tightness during Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens, but he downplayed the severity of the ailment during his postgame interview, Adam Beasley of 790 The Ticket reports.
- Williams had four carries for 11 yards and one reception for three yards (on three targets) in Thursday's preseason loss to Baltimore.
- Ajayi lost two yards on two carries and gained 11 yards on one reception in Thursday's preseason game against Baltimore.
- Thomas (back) caught his only target for a two-yard gain in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens.
- Parker caught one pass for 16 yards on four targets in Thursday's preseason game against the Dolphins.
- Stills caught his only target for a six-yard gain in Thursday's preseason game against the Ravens.