PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Harmon was unable to finish practice Saturday due to a knee injury, Mike Reiss of ESPN reports.
- Harmon underwent offseason ankle surgery and is nearing a return to the field, ESPN's Mike Reiss reports.
- Harmon signed a four-year, $20 million contract with the Patriots on Thursday, Mike Reiss of ESPN reports.
- Duron Harmon has returned to the field for the Patriots.
- Patriots safety Duron Harmon is down on the field and being looked at by trainers.
- Duron Harmon (paternity leave) is not practicing Friday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 23 - 21||@ Cardinals||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 31 - 24||Dolphins||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|22 Sep||W 27 - 0||Texans||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||L 16 - 0||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 33 - 13||@ Browns||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 35 - 17||Bengals||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 16||@ Steelers||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 41 - 25||@ Bills||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Seahawks||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 17||@ 49ers||5||1||0||0||1||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||W 22 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 10||Rams||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|12 Dec||W 30 - 23||Ravens||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||W 16 - 3||@ Broncos||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 3||Jets||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 35 - 14||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Patriots TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Brady is expected to see action in Saturday's preseason game against the Texans, Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald reports.
- Gronkowski isn't expected to play in Saturday's preseason game against the Texans, Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald reports.
- Rivers suffered a torn ACL and a sprained LCL in Wednesday's practice, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- The Patriots believe that Rivers has suffered a season-ending knee injury, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Waddle suffered an undisclosed injury late in Tuesday's joint practice with the Texans and is headed back to Boston for further evaluation, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports.
- Gillislee (hamstring) didn't travel with the Patriots for joint team practices with the Texans this week, Jeff Howe of The Boston Herald reports.