PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Daniel Fells (MRSA staph infection) had his eighth surgery on his right foot Wednesday.
- Daniel Fells was released from the hospital on Tuesday.
- Daniel Fells undergoes his seventh MRSA-related surgery and has two more scheduled.
- Doctors are increasingly optimistic that they will not have to amputate New York Giants tight end Daniel Fells’s foot.
- Daniel Fells reportedly loses parts of his foot to life-threatening MRSA infection.
- Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said TE Daniel Fells has had two good days in a row as he battles as MRSA infection. He is hopeful of leaving the hospital at some point soon.
|11 Sep||W 20 - 19||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 13||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 27||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|03 Oct||L 24 - 10||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 23||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 17 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 28 - 23||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|14 Nov||W 21 - 20||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 22 - 16||Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 13||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 24 - 14||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 10 - 7||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 17 - 6||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|22 Dec||L 24 - 19||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 19 - 10||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Giants TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Head coach Ben McAdoo relayed Tuesday that Beckham received treatment in the Giants facility during practice. Beckham continues to take his ankle injury "day-by-day."
- Beckham (ankle) could be in danger of missing the Giants' regular-season opener against the Cowboys, Dan Graziano of ESPN reports. Grazing did not disclose the source of the speculation, while the source neither provided new information nor offered a concrete prognosis for the injury.
- Thomas (soreness) played in Monday's game against the Browns.
- Taylor (lower leg) played in Monday's game against the Browns.
- Rodgers-Cromartie (thigh) returned to the lineup Monday for a preseason showdown with Cleveland.
- Richburg (hand) played Monday in a preseason game against Cleveland.