Welcome to the NHL DFS core plays for the first full daily fantasy hockey slate of the season! You will see three tiered options for Yahoo! DFS, DraftKings, and FanDuel every night that there are three or more games. Otherwise, you are still getting the same great top plays and the Discord chat is still open for all of your questions. Don't forget to check out our NHL daily projections, the NHL DFS lineup generator, today's NHL betting odds, and NHL starting lines. Have fun and let's make some money together tonight!
- New Jersey has the highest implied goal total tonight at 3.9, followed by Nashville at 3.8 (Arizona has the lowest at 2.4).
- Travis Konecny will not be in the lineup for the Philadelphia Flyers tonight.
- David Pastrnak has 49 shots on goal and 13 points in the last ten games.
- Roman Josi has finished with five or more shots on goal and three or more blocked shots in the last two games.
- Alec Martinez has 49 blocked shots in the last ten games.
- The EDM/NJD game is the only matchup with a total of 7.0.
- Linus Ullmark is 9-1 with a 1.83 GAA and a .936 SV% in his last ten starts.
- Juuse Saros is the top cash game goalie on the slate, Linus Ullmark for GPP.
- Goalies are voodoo.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.