In Week 12 of the fantasy football season, Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs topped the fantasy scoring charts by rushing in two touchdowns, including a game-winning 86-yard rushing TD in overtime, and posting 229 yards on the ground while even catching six passes for 74 yards. Miles Sanders and Ken Walker were other running backs that ran in multiple scores and were among the Week 12 fantasy football top performers. New York Jets rookie wide receiver Garrett Wilson caught two touchdown passes from Mike White, who threw for 315 yards and delivered a top-5 fantasy football performance for Week 12 among quarterbacks (excluding Monday Night Football). We also saw a few players land on the NFL Week 12 injury report, including Aaron Rodgers, Travis Etienne, Elijah Mitchell, Michael Carter, and Darnell Mooney. We're waiting to see whether or not Mooney will need to have ankle surgery which would end his season and create new fantasy football waiver wire pickups. Now, here are a few players trending up and down regarding their fantasy football production potential heading into NFL Week 13.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 12 Hot Takes: Treylon Burks is a WR1 Moving Forward
- 2022 NFL Week 12 Injury News: Darnell Mooney, Christian McCaffrey and Aaron Rodgers Injury Update
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats