With just one game left to play in Week 10 of the NFL and fantasy football season, let's shift our fantasy football focus to Week 11 and beyond. We saw Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor have an incredible game, rushing for over 100 yards for the second time this season. Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields continued his strong play, posting four touchdowns as he rises up fantasy football rankings. Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers had his strongest fantasy football outing of the season, throwing three touchdown passes for the first time in 2022 and all three went to rookie wide receiver Christian Watson. We weren't sure whether or not we'd see Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen even play and he threw for 330 yards in Week 11. Some of the offensive players who landed on the NFL injury report in Week 10 included Jerry Jeudy, Zach Ertz, Leonard Fournette, JuJu Smith-Schuster, and Khalil Herbert. Let’s look at this week's fantasy football stock watch report.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 10 Hot Takes: Justin Herbert Will Cost You a Fantasy Championship
- 2022 NFL Week 10 Injury News: Zach Ertz and Cooper Kupp Injury Update
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats