Welcome to Fantasy Alarm's Living 2023 Fantasy Football Draft Guide!
In fantasy football, the key to success is to always be a step ahead of your competition. To do so, you need to do something most people are afraid of – embrace change. The NFL game is constantly evolving and as such, so is fantasy football.
Fantasy Alarm has long been at the forefront of innovation in our industry and, as such, our subscribers have thrived. Years ago, we were laughed at when we made the decision to halt production on a fantasy football magazine and introduced the concept of a “living” draft guide online. Those who resisted and entered their drafts with outdated information, quickly changed their tune the following year as the Fantasy Alarm #FAmily took home an obscene number of titles. When we told everyone to focus more on coaching schemes and less on the actual players, most hesitated because we were “overcomplicating fantasy football” by trying to teach the X’s and O’s of the NFL game and their relevance to fantasy. The players who chose to learn are now dominating their leagues and, as you will see, many websites are now attempting to follow our lead with scheme analysis as well. While embracing change can be difficult at times, it is necessary if you want to win.
So, how about this Draft Guide? Just like the NFL, it’s also been a big year for Fantasy Alarm. We continue to lead the industry in both innovation and content and we expect to continue helping you, our #FAmily, win more championships than any of our competitors. After all, how many of them are still using magazines with outdated information?
If this is your first season, let me say welcome and help you understand the concept of a “living” draft guide. In order to reach you in time for draft season, the magazines you purchase have to be written in April and May so they can allow for editing, printing and distribution. As we’ve already witnessed here in the offseason, there are major personnel changes still taking place, both on the field and among the coaching staffs, which create changes that ripple throughout the teams and the league. If the content you are reading is out-of-date, what good is it doing you on Draft Day? With the “living” draft guide, our content, from rankings to strategies, is updated daily to reflect every change in the NFL landscape and their impact on the fantasy game.
With that being said, here’s what you can expect from this year’s Draft Guide:
- Fantasy Alarm’s 500+ Linear Player Rankings – Howard Bender, Andrew Cooper, Adam Ronis and Jim Bowden have their full sets of fantasy football player rankings in the format you are typically used to. Again, change is hard, so we didn’t want to completely turn you upside down. Bender's and Coop's rankings are live. The ones from Ronis and Bowden will be here soon.
- Dynamic Tier Fantasy Football Rankings - Andrew Cooper is back with his Dynamic Tier Rankings at each position for the 2023 fantasy football season.
- Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings - Kevin Tompkins brings you his 2023 Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2023 Fantasy Football IDP Rankings - The IDP Guru himself Ivar Anderson brings you his positional rankings for your IDP leagues.
- Best Ball Fantasy Football Advice - Has the Best Ball fantasy football wave swept you away yet? Britt Flinn, Andrew Cooper and Kevin Tompkins bring you their best ball fantasy football advice for the 2023 season.
- Player Capsules – In-depth analysis of all the key impact players for the 2023 fantasy football season.
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet – Howard Bender's round-by-round breakdown of suggested draft targets complete with auction value ranges for each tier of players.
- Bold Predictions from the entire Fantasy Alarm staff.
- 2023 Fantasy Football Top 10 Sleepers, Busts & Rookies
- Full Positional Breakdowns from tiers & rankings to ADP analysis to specific strategies on how to draft each skill position.
- Draft & In-Season Strategy Session articles and videos for all fantasy formats
- Updated NFL injury news and reports throughout the preseason.
- Complete team-by-team offensive line breakdowns, grades, and rankings
- Updated training camp battles and reports throughout the summer
- Coaches Corner – A complete breakdown of every NFL team’s head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators, the systems they employ, and how that impacts the performances and fantasy value of the players.
- Fantasy Football League Set-Ups & Strategies – Tips on how to set up and draft in every type of league from re-draft to Superflex to IDP to best ball to guillotine leagues, we have you covered. We even have analysis for winning the Scott Fish Bowl!
- Fantasy Alarm’s ADP TV – Exclusive weekly videos updating the latest ADP numbers with highlights of players who are rising and falling as the preseason progresses.
So not only is the Fantasy Alarm Living Draft Guide going to help you “crush your drafts,” it will continue providing you with help throughout the season. Can I get an “Oh baby”?
With that, I invite you to enjoy the 2023 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide. We firmly believe that, with everything we have to offer, you will not only be the strongest and most knowledgeable fantasy player at your draft, but also the one standing in the winner’s circle come the end of your NFL fantasy season.
Good luck and I’ll see you all in the money this year!