Welcome to the 2023 Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet!
Fantasy baseball drafts have arrived and one of the most important components to winning a championship during the 2023 MLB season is your level of preparation. At this point, you should have read through most, if not all, of the content here in Fantasy Alarm’s free fantasy baseball guide. Not only do we give you fantasy baseball player rankings, a comprehensive MLB injury report, fantasy baseball mock drafts to study and a variety of fantasy baseball draft strategy articles, but we also give you all the information you need regarding fantasy baseball sleepers, fantasy baseball rookies, 2023 MLB rules changes, MLB ballpark factors, league-specific strategies for in-season roster management and full breakdowns of every position, including 2023 fantasy baseball player profiles. And that only scratches the surface!
But do you really want/need to bring all of that with you into your war room? Of course not. So, in an effort to lighten your load and simplify things on draft day, Howard Bender has created the Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet to serve as a complement the 2023 Fantasy Alarm Draft Guide. It’s concise, organized, easy to follow and helps to answer the primary questions on everyone’s mind once you step into the war room – who do I draft and when do I take them? If you’re in an auction-style draft, it also answers the question of how much to bid on a particular player.
Why is the Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet the only tool you need on Draft Day?
- There are 29 complete rounds in grid form for a total of 372 players. The ordering of the grid is based on a combination of Bender’s rankings, his Top-300 and current ADP, so if you see someone listed ahead of a player he may have ranked a place or two higher, it is because current ADP tells us that if you want that particular player, you may have to reach a round or two to get him.
- The Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet assumes a 12-team baseline for mixed leagues and yes, it is still applicable for both 10 and 15-team mixed leagues as well.
- The rankings are based on 5x5 fantasy scoring [Hitting: AVG, HR, RBI, Runs, SB; Pitching: W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP].
- Each round is divided into a top and bottom half.
- Each half-round also includes dollar values for those of you in auction-style drafts. That way you get a solid range of how much you should be spending on a particular player.
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet will be continuously updated throughout spring training and will reflect the latest in injury news, while also highlighting emerging rookies and players we believe to have upside that will exceed their current values.
In addition to Howard Bender’s Draft Grid, the Ultimate Cheat Sheet also includes all of his Fantasy Baseball Positional Player Rankings (mixed, AL & NL-only, Top 300), a Dynasty Top-350, Top-400 fantasy baseball prospects, as well as favorite rookies, sleepers and busts from the Draft Guide itself.
Like we said, it’s the Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Cheat Sheet. It’s all you need. Now it’s time to get on in there and dominate your draft!
Best of luck!
Looking for 2023 fantasy baseball projections, customized scoring or the ability to sync all your leagues on one site? How about building your bankroll this MLB DFS season? Check out our All-Pro package and save 50% on your subscription.