First off, allow me to congratulate you on making what promises to be the best investment of your 2019 fantasy football season. The Fantasy Alarm NFL Draft Guide continuously leads the industry in both innovation and content year after year and the number of championships it has helped produce is immeasurable. While I could sit here and gush over the Fantasy Alarm staff and the content we produce, I’d much rather let you hear it straight from #FANation:
“I had no idea what to expect from a living draft guide, but I crushed my draft, finished in first place overall and won my league’s championship. The continuous updates to your rankings, depth charts and training camp battles were huge game-changers for me and the coaching breakdowns blew my mind. I will never buy another magazine again.” – Mike T., Fresno, CA
“The Ultimate Cheat Sheet is awesome. Thank you for helping me win!” – Chris D., Atlanta, GA
“I buy your draft guide every year and it just keeps getting better and better. The addition of the Live Chat access was unreal and your staff did an amazing job of answering all my questions all season long.” – Brian M. Charlotte, NC
The list of accolades from both seasonal and daily players goes on and on and while some companies will be content to rest on their laurels and do exactly what they’ve done in previous years, the Fantasy Alarm team is excited to step up its game even more.
If this is your first season, let me say welcome and help you understand the concept of a “living” draft guide. In order to reach you in time for draft season, the magazines you purchase have to be written in April and May so they can allow for editing, printing and distribution. As we’ve already witnessed here in the offseason, there are personnel changes still taking place, both on the field and among the coaching staffs, which create changes that ripple throughout the teams and the league. If the content you are reading is out-of-date, what good is it doing you on Draft Day? With the “living” draft guide, our content, from rankings to strategies, is updated daily to reflect every change in the NFL landscape and their impact on the fantasy game.
With that being said, here’s what you can expect from this year’s Draft Guide:
- Fantasy Alarm’s 500+ Player Rankings, including position breakdowns, tiers, and auction values.
- Bold Predictions from the entire Fantasy Alarm staff.
- 2019 Fantasy Football Sleepers & Busts
- Draft & In-Season Strategy Session articles and videos for all fantasy formats
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet – A round-by-round breakdown of suggested draft targets complete with auction value ranges for each tier of players.
- Updated NFL injury news and reports throughout the preseason.
- Complete team-by-team offensive line breakdown, grades and rankings
- Updated training camp battles and reports throughout the summer
- 2019 NFL Draft Impact – Along with the Rookie Report, we provide you a round-by round breakdown of the entire NFL Draft, including our assessments of Winners & Losers
- Coaches Corner – A complete breakdown of every NFL team’s head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators and the systems they employ.
- Best Ball Section -- A complete guide to Best Ball formats, including draft strategies and its own Ultimate Best Ball Cheat Sheet
- Player Profile Series – In-depth analysis of key impact players for the 2019 fantasy football season.
- NFL DFS Corner -- Exclusive DFS NFL “How To” articles from the Fantasy Alarm DFS Team
- Fantasy Alarm’s ADP TV – Exclusive weekly videos updating the latest ADP numbers with highlights of players who are rising and falling as the preseason progresses.
- Fantasy Alarm’s Personal Assistant – Live Chat 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm ET with extended hours in August
So not only is the Fantasy Alarm Living Draft Guide going to help you “crush your drafts,” it will continue providing you with help throughout the season.
With that, I invite you to enjoy the 2019 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide. We firmly believe that, with everything we have to offer, you will not only be the strongest and most knowledgeable fantasy player at your draft, but also the one standing in the winner’s circle come the end of your NFL fantasy season.
Good luck and I’ll see you all in the money this year!
VP of Operations & Head of Content