PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Eifert (back) will be limited during the Bengals' OTAs, Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.
- Eifert (back) said his back feels great, yet he isn't sure if he will be ready for the start of training camp, ESPN.com's Katherine Terrell reports.
- Eifert (back) doesn't know if he will be cleared for OTAs or minicamp, but he said he will be ready for the start of training camp, Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports. "I'll be ready and healthy and strong and be ready to go by the time it's go time," Eifert said. "I'm close."
- Tyler Eifert has a meeting with his doctor in couple of days, but his back is good and he is expected to be back in the offseason and no doubt by training camp.
- Update: Tyler Eifert (back) underwent surgery on Tuesday.
- Doctors recommended that Tyler Eifert have offseason back surgery.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 22||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 24 - 16||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 17||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|29 Sep||W 22 - 7||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 28 - 14||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 35 - 17||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 31 - 17||Browns||15||2||1||9||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||Redskins||74||12||9||102||1||1||0||-|
|14 Nov||L 21 - 20||@ Giants||32||5||3||96||0||2||1||-|
|20 Nov||L 16 - 12||Bills||62||6||3||37||0||1||0||-|
|27 Nov||L 19 - 14||@ Ravens||66||11||5||68||1||2||0||-|
|04 Dec||W 32 - 14||Eagles||48||2||2||25||1||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 10||@ Browns||59||6||5||48||2||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 24 - 20||Steelers||58||3||1||9||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||L 12 - 10||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 10||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bengals TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Boling (shoulder) feels he'll be ready for the start of training camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports. "Everything's been going well. It's coming along well," Boling said. "I've been able to work out and do pretty much everything in the weight room. Just kind of keep taking the time and I should be back here pretty soon."
- Boling (shoulder) feels he'll be ready for the start of training camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports. "Everything's been going well. It's coming along well," Boling said. "I've been able to work out and do pretty much everything in the weight room. Just kind of keep taking the time and I should be back here pretty soon."
- Erickson will have to compete for a roster spot, despite leading the AFC in kickoff return average (27.9 yards) as a rookie, Dan Hoard of Bengals.com reports.
- Uzomah has been working hard in the offseason to sharpen all aspects of his game, Dan Hoard of the Bengals' official site reports. "I'm trying to work on my hands -- whether it's as a blocker or getting off the jam," Uzomah said. "I'm working on my hips a little bit too. ...I've also been working with Ben (Creamer) from Ignition APG with boxing and hand fighting and he does a great job with that. I did it a little last year but not as much as I will this upcoming year. I think that helps tremendously and translates to the field a lot."
- Core was carted off the field Wednesday with an apparent left leg injury, Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports.
- Wilson is dealing with a knee injury, and has yet to fully participate in a practice since the start of rookie mini-camp, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports.
- Kirkpatrick (hand) is still being held out of 11-on-11 activity at practice, Jim Owczarski of Cincinnati.com reports.