PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Mangold (ankle) has been released by the Jets, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports.
- Mangold (ankle) will not require surgery, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports.
- Nick Mangold has no plans to call it a career. Mangold faces an uncertain playing future, but retiring is far from his thoughts despite an injury-filled 11th NFL season.
- Jets placed Nick Mangold (ankle) on injured reserve.
- Jets are shutting down C Nick Mangold.
- Jets C Nick Mangold (ankle) is visiting specialist Dr. Robert Anderson in North Carolina on Thursday.
|11 Sep||L 23 - 22||Bengals|
|15 Sep||W 37 - 31||@ Bills|
|25 Sep||L 24 - 3||@ Chiefs|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 17||Seahawks|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Steelers|
|17 Oct||L 28 - 3||@ Cardinals|
|23 Oct||W 24 - 16||Ravens|
|30 Oct||W 31 - 28||@ Browns|
|06 Nov||L 27 - 23||@ Dolphins|
|13 Nov||L 9 - 6||Rams|
|27 Nov||L 22 - 17||Patriots|
|05 Dec||L 41 - 10||Colts|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 17||@ 49ers|
|17 Dec||L 34 - 13||Dolphins|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 3||@ Patriots|
|01 Jan||W 30 - 10||Bills|
Jets TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Winters is expected to start at right guard for the Jets Week 1, Eric Allen of the Jets' official site reports.
- Middleton (pectoral) was reverted back to the Jets' injured reserve Thursday after clearing waivers.
- Coleman has yet to return from the bone bruise he suffered early in training camp, Zach Braziller of The New York Post reports.
- Claiborne (ribs) is looking to bounce back from his injury riddled past and stay healthy in 2017, Bob Glauber of Newsday reports.
- Beltre (groin) returned to practice Thursday, Eric Allen of the Jets' official site
- Bishop (neck) returned to practice Thursday, Eric Allen of the Jets' official site reports.