PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Sanders expects the Broncos to get back to a pass-oriented offense under offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, Nicki Jhablava of The Denver Post reports. "I'm excited. I believe it's going to be a pass-happy offense," Sanders said. "I had the opportunity to play in this offense my first year here in 2014 and had 1,400 yards. Hopefully we can simulate that some type of way and put up points and score and help our defense. That's our goal."
- Update: Emmanuel Sanders (foot) will not return on Sunday.
- Emmanuel Sanders (foot) is questionable to return Sunday.
- Emmanuel Sanders (thumb) fully participated in practice Wednesday.
- Emmanuel Sanders practiced on Tuesday despite hip injury.
- Emmanuel Sanders is dealing with a hip issue.
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||50||8||5||49||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||60||8||3||39||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||57||13||9||117||2||1||1||-||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||62||13||8||88||1||0||0||-||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||68||9||7||81||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||45||6||4||40||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||52||8||4||86||0||2||0||-||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||58||10||4||68||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||50||11||5||47||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||75||9||5||54||0||0||0||-||0||-|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||73||10||7||162||1||3||2||-||0||-|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||45||9||3||28||0||0||0||1||4||0|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||60||14||11||100||1||0||0||-||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||58||5||2||28||0||2||0||-||0||-|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||47||3||1||26||0||1||0||-||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- McManus has signed his one-year, $2.8 million contract tender with the Broncos, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Gotsis underwent a knee scope on Thursday to remove "floating" material in his knee, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday due to a sore Achilles, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
- Peko broke his foot and won't be able to practice until early in training camp, Mike Kils of 9News Denver reports.
- According to head coach Vance Joseph, Derby (hamstring) is about 85 percent, Cameron Wolfe of The Denver Post reports.