PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Antrel Rolle has announced his retirement from the NFL.
- Free-agent corner Antrel Rolle told reporters that he is still waiting for the right situation to come along before he signs with any team this offseason.
- Antrel Rolle is blaming the Bears practice field for his knee injury.
- The Chicago Bears have cut safety Antrel Rolle.
- Bears placed Antrel Rolle on injured-reserve.
- Antrel Rolle (knee) is inactive for Week 13.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Long (ankle) is expected to return to practice Thursday, Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Amukamara is considered to be day-to-day with a hamstring injury.
- Wheaton underwent surgery this week to repair his broken left pinky and there is no current timetable for his return, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Amukamara (undisclosed) is not practicing Wednesday, Adam Hoge of WGN Radio 720 AM reports.
- Langford (ankle) participated in his first full practice of camp Wednesday, WGN's Adam Hoge reports.
- If Shaheen proves he can block, he'll play a lot in the regular season, Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com reports.