No matter what size or format your fantasy football league is, Fantasy Alarm has got you covered.
Our 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide features:
- 611 Player Rankings, the most you will find ANYWHERE
- 30 in-depth strategies from one of the top 5 high stakes players in the world Jeff Mans
- Complete breakdowns & rankings of every NFL offensive & defensive system including players who fit and don’t fit the systems
- 32 NFL Team Pages complete with offseason moves, draft picks, current depth chart & 2014 schedules
- Intro to and advanced strategies for winning at daily fantasy football
- Complete breakdown & rankings of every NFL teams offensive line
- Profiles of every skill position player taken in the 2014 NFL Draft
- Everything you need to know about IDP leagues including rankings, strategies and league setup advice
- Over 80 jaw dropping statistical facts by the Oracle Ray Flowers
- Complete drafting strategies for auctions, snake, IDP, zero RB, 2 QB, SuperFlex & more
- Complete lists of sleepers, deep sleepers and busts for 2014
- Over 20 more articles & bold predictions from the staff at Fantasy Alarm including Jeff Mans, Ray Flowers, Rick Wolf, Glenn Colton, Ted Schuster, Howard Bender, Matthew Beck, Todd Zola, Michael Pichan, Michael Stein and Ivan Anderson.
Best of all is that you can get the entire Draft Guide, the Fantasy Alarm Assistant GM (in-season) package and all of the Fantasy Alarm DFS tools for FREE!! Just open up a new account at DraftKings with a minimum of $10 and you will receive the EVERYTHING for FREE!!
This Draft Guide is guaranteed to change the way you think about and play fantasy football. There has never been a more comprehensive explanation of why players perform as they do or such a detailed method in how to uncover the next wave of breakout players.
The 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide provides you access to the best players and minds in the fantasy sports world. That is why it is YOUR GUIDE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Leave a Comment
- Roy Hibbert will not play Monday against Dallas
- Eric Gordon is out indefinitely with torn labrum
- Rose (hamstring) is questionable for Monday's game
- Pablo Sandoval signs with Red Sox
- Howard (knee) might play against Knicks Monday
- Matt Forte Tallies 112 Total Yards, 2 TD
- Mike Evans totals just 47 yards but scores TD
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffers back injury
- Hanley to sign with Red Sox Monday
- Odell Beckham exits Sunday's game