In NFL Week 13 of the fantasy football season, we saw Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts drop 40 points as a top fantasy football performer after producing four touchdowns against the Tennessee Titans. Dak Prescott threw three touchdowns as the Dallas Cowboys put up 54 points against the Indianapolis Colts. Plus, Tony Pollard and Michael Gallup hit the endzone twice. Even after being listed as questionable once again going into his game, Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs had another big-time performance rushing for 144 yards against the Los Angeles Chargers. Unfortunately, the San Francisco 49ers have lost another quarterback for the rest of the season after Jimmy Garoppolo broke his foot, but, Brock Purdy filled in nicely and the defense helped San Francisco defeat the Miami Dolphins. Other players who got injured in week 13 include Lamar Jackson, Kenneth Walker, Courtland Sutton and Treylon Burks. Here are a few more trending players in fantasy football for this week's stock watch report.
Check out our list of the best, and most trusted sports betting and fantasy sports promo codes from the top legal sites in your state.
Related Fantasy Football Links
- Fantasy Football Week 13 Hot Takes: Diontae Johnson Will Cost You a Playoff Win
- 2022 NFL Week 13 Injury News: Kenneth Walker, Treylon Burks & Lamar Jackson Injury Updates
- Like & Subscribe to the Fantasy Alarm YouTube Channel!
- Fantasy Football Weekly Player Rankings
- Fantasy Football Weekly Projections
- Fantasy Football Live Stats