Welcome to the 2018 Fantasy Alarm NFL Draft Guide
The Fantasy Alarm team welcomes you to the 2018 fantasy football season and gives you a full rundown of what you can expect from this year's NFL Draft Guide.
Welcome to the 2018 Fantasy Alarm NFL Living Draft Guide!
First off, allow me to congratulate you on making what promises to be the best investment of your 2018 fantasy football season. The Fantasy Alarm NFL Draft Guide continuously leads the industry in both innovation and content year after year and the number of championships it has helped produce is immeasurable. While I could sit here and gush over the Fantasy Alarm staff and the content we produce, I’d much rather let you hear it straight from #FANation:
“I had no idea what to expect from a living draft guide, but after crushing my draft, finishing in first place and winning my league’s championship, I now understand the value of the continuous updates. The fact that your rankings and draft book were updated regularly right up to Week 1 was a huge game-changer for me. I will never buy another magazine again.” – Mark P., San Bernardino, CA
“Your draft book saved my ass this year. Thank you for helping me win!” – Dave S., Mesa, AZ
“Coaching systems and offensive line breakdowns? You guys take it to the next level and it helped me win a ton of money in both seasonal and daily. Thank you!” -- Paul R., Plainview, NY
The list of accolades from both seasonal and daily players goes on and on and while some companies will be content to rest on their laurels and do exactly what they’ve done in previous years, the Fantasy Alarm team is exciting to step up its game even more.
If this is your first season, let me say welcome and help you understand the concept of a “living” draft guide. In order to reach you in time for draft season, the magazines you purchase have to be written in April and May so they can allow for editing, printing and distribution. As we’ve already witnessed here in the offseason, there are personnel changes still taking place, both on the field and among the coaching staffs, which create changes that ripple throughout the teams and the league. If the content you are reading is out-of-date, what good is it doing you on Draft Day? With the “living” draft guide, our content, from rankings to strategies, is updated daily to reflect up-to-the-minute changes in the NFL and their impact on the fantasy game.
With that being said, here’s what you can expect from this year’s Draft Guide:
What We’re Bringing Back:
- Fantasy Alarm’s 500+ Player Rankings, including position breakdowns, tiers, and auction values.
- Bold Predictions from the entire Fantasy Alarm staff.
- Complete 2017 NFL Rookie Breakdown
- Updated NFL injury news and reports throughout the preseason
- A complete NFL head coach, offensive and defensive coordinator system breakdown
- Full team-by-team offensive line breakdown, grades and rankings
- Updated training camp battles and reports throughout the summer
- Our fully comprehensive Draft Book for both snake drafts and auction formats
- Exclusive DFS NFL “How To” articles from the Fantasy Alarm DFS Team
- A complete guide to Best Ball formats, including draft strategies and its own Draft Book
- A full introduction to Wager Alarm with a complete guide to sports wagering
- Private access to special Draft Guide Livestreams which include full Q & A sessions
- Player Profile Videos and Articles
- Strategy Session Videos and Articles for all fantasy formats
- Full access to all of our in-season articles
- Fantasy Alarm’s Personal Assistant – Live Chat 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm ET with extended hours in August
So not only is the Fantasy Alarm Living Draft Guide going to help you “crush your drafts,” it will continue providing you with help throughout the season.
With that, I invite you to enjoy the 2018 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide. We firmly believe that, with everything we have to offer, you will not only be the strongest and most knowledgeable fantasy player at your draft, but also the one standing in the winner’s circle come the end of your NFL fantasy season.
Good luck and I’ll see you all in the money this year!
V.P. Of Operations & Head of Content