PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bears have informed C Khaled Holmes he will be placed on waivers.
- Bears signed OL Khaled Holmes on Saturday.
- Colts G Khaled Holmes was waived Monday.
- Khaled Holmes (neck) is active but will not play, Jon Harrison will start in his place.
- Khaled Holmes returned to practice Wednesday.
- Khaled Holmes has been ruled out for Monday night's Week 8 game.
|11 Sep||W 20 - 19||@ Cowboys|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 13||Saints|
|25 Sep||L 29 - 27||Redskins|
|03 Oct||L 24 - 10||@ Vikings|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||@ Packers|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 23||Ravens|
|23 Oct||W 17 - 10||@ Rams|
|06 Nov||W 28 - 23||Eagles|
|14 Nov||W 21 - 20||Bengals|
|20 Nov||W 22 - 16||Bears|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 13||@ Browns|
|04 Dec||L 24 - 14||@ Steelers|
|11 Dec||W 10 - 7||Cowboys|
|18 Dec||W 17 - 6||Lions|
|22 Dec||L 24 - 19||@ Eagles|
|01 Jan||W 19 - 10||@ Redskins|
Giants TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Head coach Ben McAdoo relayed Tuesday that Beckham received treatment in the Giants facility during practice. Beckham continues to take his ankle injury "day-by-day."
- Beckham (ankle) could be in danger of missing the Giants' regular-season opener against the Cowboys, Dan Graziano of ESPN reports. Grazing did not disclose the source of the speculation, while the source neither provided new information nor offered a concrete prognosis for the injury.
- Thomas (soreness) played in Monday's game against the Browns.
- Taylor (lower leg) played in Monday's game against the Browns.
- Rodgers-Cromartie (thigh) returned to the lineup Monday for a preseason showdown with Cleveland.
- Richburg (hand) played Monday in a preseason game against Cleveland.