PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- One day after being cut by Patriots, CB Justin Green announces retirement.
- DB Justin Green was signed to New England practice squad.
- The Patriots have promoted DB Kanorris Davis and CB Justin Green from the practice squad to the active roster.
- Just one day after being released from the 53-man roster, Justin Green cleared waivers and has been re-signed to the practice squad.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 23 - 21||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 31 - 24||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|22 Sep||W 27 - 0||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 16 - 0||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 33 - 13||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 35 - 17||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 16||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 41 - 25||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 22 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 10||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|12 Dec||W 30 - 23||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 16 - 3||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 35 - 14||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Patriots TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Gillislee (hamstring) didn't travel with the Patriots for joint team practices with the Texans this week, Jeff Howe of The Boston Herald reports.
- Rivers injured his left leg while covering a kickoff Wednesday, The Boston Herald reports.
- With Mike Gillislee (hamstring) still sidelined, Burkhead logged the majority of rushing reps on handoffs with the Patriots' first-team offense Monday, the Boston Herald reports.
- Gillislee continues to miss practice due to a hamstring issue, Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald reports.
- Slater (hamstring) was sidelined from Monday's practice, Doug Kyed of NESN.com reports.
- Mitchell (undisclosed injury) participated in 11-on-11 drills Monday for the first time since July 27, the Boston Herald reports.