PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Falcons released Jon Asamoah from injured reserve with an injury settlement.
- Falcons placed guard Jon Asamoah on injured reserve, ending his season.
- Jon Asamoah (illness) did not practice on Thursday.
- Falcons RG Jon Asamoah (back) will return to practice on Wednesday on a limited basis.
- Jon Asamoah (back) did not practice Thursday.
- Jon Asamoah (back) is questionable to returm.
|11 Sep||L 31 - 24||Buccaneers|
|18 Sep||W 35 - 28||@ Raiders|
|26 Sep||W 45 - 32||@ Saints|
|02 Oct||W 48 - 33||Panthers|
|09 Oct||W 23 - 16||@ Broncos|
|16 Oct||L 26 - 24||@ Seahawks|
|23 Oct||L 33 - 30||Chargers|
|30 Oct||W 33 - 32||Packers|
|03 Nov||W 43 - 28||@ Buccaneers|
|13 Nov||L 24 - 15||@ Eagles|
|27 Nov||W 38 - 19||Cardinals|
|04 Dec||L 29 - 28||Chiefs|
|11 Dec||W 42 - 14||@ Rams|
|18 Dec||W 41 - 13||49ers|
|24 Dec||W 33 - 16||@ Panthers|
|01 Jan||W 38 - 32||Saints|
Falcons TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Freeman (concussion) has been ruled out for Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, D. Orlando Ledbetter of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.
- Clayborn (biceps) saw five snaps in the Falcons preseason loss to the Steelers on Sunday.
- Allen (shoulder) started but saw limited snaps in Sunday's preseason loss to the Steelers.
- Crawford (groin) returned to the field in the Falcons' exhibition loss to the Steelers on Sunday,
- Graf (arm) returned to action in the Falcons preseason loss to the Steelers.
- King (undisclosed) recorded an interception in the Falcons' preseason loss to the Steelers on Sunday.