PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Chargers place G Johnnie Troutman on the Reserve-Injured list.
- Johnnie Troutman (arm) said it may still be a couple weeks before his return.
- Johnnie Troutman (arm) did not practice for the Chargers on Wednesday.
- Johnnie Troutman (forearm) has been ruled out for Week 1.
- Johnnie Troutman (forearm) did not practice Thursday.
- Chargers OG Johnnie Troutman sustained a broken arm in Thursday's preseason game.
|11 Sep||L 33 - 27||@ Chiefs|
|18 Sep||W 38 - 14||Jaguars|
|25 Sep||L 26 - 22||@ Colts|
|02 Oct||L 35 - 34||Saints|
|09 Oct||L 34 - 31||@ Raiders|
|13 Oct||W 21 - 13||Broncos|
|23 Oct||W 33 - 30||@ Falcons|
|30 Oct||L 27 - 19||@ Broncos|
|06 Nov||W 43 - 35||Titans|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Dolphins|
|27 Nov||W 21 - 13||@ Texans|
|04 Dec||L 28 - 21||Buccaneers|
|11 Dec||L 28 - 16||@ Panthers|
|18 Dec||L 19 - 16||Raiders|
|24 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Browns|
|01 Jan||L 37 - 27||Chiefs|
Chargers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Cumberland (Achilles) signed a one-year contract to stay with the Chargers on Wednesday.
- Cumberland (Achilles) is expected to re-sign with the Chargers, ESPN's Adam Caplan reports.
- Allen (knee) estimates he's 85 percent healthy but should return to full health soon with the help of his rehab work, Ricky Henne of Chargers.com reports.
- Burse signed his exclusive-rights contract tender with the Chargers on Monday, Ricky Henne of the team's official site reports.
- Barner may primarily be used on special teams, Jack Wang of The Orange County Register reports.
- McGrath signed his his exclusive rights tender with the Chargers on Thursday.