PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Panthers have voided the contract of Jerricho Cotchery.
- Jerricho Cotchery said he wants to keep playing, but wants it to be for the Panthers.
- Jerricho Cotchery caught both of his targets for 52 yards and a touchdown in the Panthers win over Tampa Bay on Sunday.
- Jerricho Cotchery caught three passes on three targets for 26 yards and a touchdown in the Panthers 41 - 38 win on Sunday.
- Jerricho Cotchery caught five passes on six targets for 75 yards in the Panthers 33 - 14 win on Thursday.
- Jerricho Cotchery caught four passes on six targets for 57 yards and a touchdown in the Panthers win on Sunday.
|08 Sep||L 21 - 20||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 46 - 27||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 22 - 10||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 48 - 33||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 Oct||L 17 - 14||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 41 - 38||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 20||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 13 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 20 - 17||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Nov||W 23 - 20||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 35 - 32||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 40 - 7||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 28 - 16||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Dec||W 23 - 15||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 33 - 16||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 17 - 16||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Panthers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Newton (shoulder) will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the Titans, ESPN's David Newton reports.
- Head coach Ron Rivera said Thursday that Newton (shoulder) will be evaluated Friday, after which a determination will be made on his availability for Saturday's preseason game at Tennessee, David Newton of ESPN.com reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) increased his workload in individual drills Wednesday, ESPN.com's David Newton reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) is in full pads for Wednesday's practice, Max Henson of the Panthers' official site reports.
- The Panthers signed Davis to a one-year, $6.75 million extension, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Samuel (hamstring) made progress at Tuesday's practice, wearing a helmet and working off to the side, Bryan Strickland of the Panthers' official site reports.