PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Tamme (shoulder) doesn't appear to be in the Falcons' plans for 2017, per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Jacob will more than likely get to free agency," general manager Thomas Dimitroff said.
- Jacob Tamme (shoulder) was placed on injured reserve.
- Jacob Tamme tweeted that he has had season-ending surgery.
- Falcons are likely to lose TE Jacob Tamme to season-ending shoulder surgery.
- Jacob Tamme (shoulder) will seek a second opinion.
- Jacob Tamme (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 10.
|11 Sep||L 31 - 24||Buccaneers||50||8||6||51||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 35 - 28||@ Raiders||46||8||5||75||1||0||0||-|
|26 Sep||W 45 - 32||@ Saints||44||4||3||28||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 48 - 33||Panthers||48||2||2||3||1||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||W 23 - 16||@ Broncos||50||1||1||1||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||L 26 - 24||@ Seahawks||45||3||2||16||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||L 33 - 30||Chargers||49||3||1||17||1||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 33 - 32||Packers||4||2||2||19||0||0||0||-|
|03 Nov||W 43 - 28||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 24 - 15||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 38 - 19||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 29 - 28||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 42 - 14||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 41 - 13||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 33 - 16||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 38 - 32||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Falcons TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Sanu caught two passes for 25 yards in Sunday's preseason loss to Pittsburgh.
- Hooper caught both passes targeted to him for 24 yards in Sunday's preseason loss to the Steelers.
- Head coach Dan Quinn said Sunday that Freeman is still in the concussion protocol, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.
- Ward rushed for 37 yards and a touchdown on nine carries and added a two-yard catch during Sunday's preseason loss to the Steelers.
- Ryan completed four of six targets for 57 yards in Sunday's preseason loss to Pittsburgh.
- Pasztor signed with the Falcons on Saturday, Vaughn Mcclure of ESPN.com reports.