PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Marshall (achilles) started in last week's preseason opener but saw limited snaps.
- Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday due to a sore Achilles, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
- Brandon Marshall is inactive for Week 16.
- Brandon Marshall (hamstring) is likely out for Week 16.
- Brandon Marshall (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 15.
- Brandon Marshall (hamstring) did not practice on Friday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||6||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||4||3||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||4||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||2||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||5||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Miller will take the field in Week 3 of the preseason for the Broncos' matchup against the Packers, Mike Klis of 9News.com reports.
- Booker (wrist) hopes to be ready for Week 3 against the Bills, Troy Renck of Denver 7 News reports.
- Booker (wrist) should return somewhere near the start of the season and still figures to have a place in Denver's running back rotation, Nick Kosmider of The Denver Post reports.
- Sanders (shoulder) returned to practice Tuesday as a full participant, Erin Powell of 9 News Denver reports.
- Butt (knee) is likely headed for the regular-season Physically Unable to Perform list, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports.
- Sanders (shoulder) returned to practice Tuesday after missing Saturday's preseason win over the 49ers, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.