PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Arian Foster has announced his retirement from football.
- Arian Foster was a full participant at Thursday's practice.
- Arian Foster (hamstring) practiced in full on Wednesday.
- Arian Foster (hamstring) is still not at 100 percent, according to head coach Adam Gase.
- Dolphins will be cautious with Arian Foster in Week 6.
- Arian Foster is expected to play in Week 6.
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||46||13||38||0||2.9||0||0||-||-||5||3||62||0|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||10||3||9||0||3.0||0||0||-||-||-||-||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||11||3||3||0||1.0||0||0||-||-||2||2||12||0|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||18||3||5||0||1.7||0||0||-||-||3||1||4||0|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Tannehill finished the Dolphins' first week of organized team activities by stating he's fully healthy again, Dave Hyde of the Sun-Sentinel reports. "I'm back in 100 percent," Tannehill said. "I feel totally normal. There are no more checkpoints I have to hit at this point. Everything looks good. Just go play."
- Tannehill finished the Dolphins' first week of organized team activities by stating he's fully healthy again, Dave Hyde of the Sun-Sentinel reports. "I'm back in 100 percent," Tannehill said. "I feel totally normal. There are no more checkpoints I have to hit at this point. Everything looks good. Just go play."
- Misi (neck) has not practiced during the Dolphins' OTAs thus far, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pouncey (hip) is present, but not participating during the Dolphins' first round of OTAs, James Walker of ESPN.com reports.
- Harris signed a four-year $10.9 million contract with Miami on Wednesday, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.
- OTAs represent the first chance for Tannehill to practice with the Dolphins since his season-ending knee injury, James Walker of ESPN reports.
- Williams signed his restricted free agent tender with the Dolphins on Thursday, Chris Perkins of The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.