Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: 252 lbs
Age: 28 yrs
College: Penn State
Draft Team: GB
Draft: Year: 2010 Round: 5 Overall: 154
PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Lions have released Andrew Quarless.
- Lions sign former Packers TE Andrew Quarless.
- Andrew Quarless has been suspended two games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.
- Andrew Quarles has been placed on injured reserve.
- TE Andrew Quarless has been ruled out for the Packers against Arizona on Saturday.
- Packers plan to place Andrew Quarless on injured reserve.
|11 Sep||W 39 - 35||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 16 - 15||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 34 - 27||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 17 - 14||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 24 - 23||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 31 - 28||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 20 - 17||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 20 - 13||@ Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 22 - 16||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 19||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||W 16 - 13||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 28 - 13||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 20 - 17||Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 17 - 6||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|26 Dec||L 42 - 21||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 31 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Lions TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Jones spent part of the offseason training with Randy Moss, who emphasized the importance of lower-body strength and running routes in a manner that maximizes yards after the catch, Tim Twentyman of DetroitLions.com reports.
- Robinson could see increased playing time in 2017, Paula Pasche of The Oakland Press reports. "I think he's really doing some good things. He is again, another big, strong, powerful man who has got good bend. So, he does a lot of things inside in the run game,'' defensive coordinator Teryl Austin said. "He's going to be really good. Like always, we think we've got to just continue to try to accelerate him in the pass game and work on his pass rush so that he can be a three-down player for us and give us some inside pass rush."
- Defensive coordinator Teryl Austin said Williams is "a ton, ton better" so far this offseason compared to Williams' rookie year, Paula Pasche of The Oakland Press reports."[Williams is] much more urgent in terms of how he's attacking the game, really is seeing and understands the scheme better, so he's reacting faster and he's a big man that can run,'' Austin said. "So, he's really done some good things throughout this offseason, really like where he's going right now."
- Ebron believes the additions of tight ends Darren Fells and Michael Roberts should help him this upcoming season, Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free Press reports. "I think it's going to play a significant role for me to allow me to do the things that I'm best at," Ebron said.
- Thornton has been suspended for the first six games of the regular season for violating the league's substance abuse policy, Tim Twentyman of the Lions' official site reports.
- Rudock appears to have clearly established himself as the No. 2 quarterback heading into training camp, Tim Twentyman of the Lions' official site reports.