In this piece we'll explore plenty. Is Jose Altuve emerging as the best second sacker in baseball? Should James Jones on the offensive side, and Jesse Hahn on the pitching side, be getting more love? Is it possible that A.J. Burnett will turn things around in the second half? When Nolan Arenado returns, what type of production should be expected? Finally, why does no one talk about Huston Street when they are discussing the best closers in baseball?
JOSE ALTUVE, BEST 2B IN BASEBALL?
The month of June will go down as the best month of baseball that Jose Altuve will ever have. Ever. For the month Altuve hit .411. Yes, over .400. What's more amazing, the .411 batting average or the 17-for-17 in steals? I honestly don't know how to answer that. Either number is stupendous. In conjunction it boggles the mind. Seriously, who Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Sandoval offered five-year contract from Red Sox
- Twins won bidding war for Korean LHP Yang.
- Clock is ticking' for Robert Griffin III
- Seahawks considering using Sherman at WR?
- Taj Gibson Leaves Game with Ankle Injury
- Andre Drummond Grabs 16 Boards in Loss
- Nicolas Batum will start on Friday
- Omer Asik re-aggravated lower back
- White Sox signed 1B Adam LaRoche
- Omer Asik is expected to start Friday