Oracle Report: What To Think
In this piece we'll explore plenty. Is Jose Altuve emerging as the best second sacker in baseball? Should James Jones on the offensive side, and Jesse Hahn on the pitching side, be getting more love? Is it possible that A.J. Burnett will turn things around in the second half? When Nolan Arenado returns, what type of production should be expected? Finally, why does no one talk about Huston Street when they are discussing the best closers in baseball?
JOSE ALTUVE, BEST 2B IN BASEBALL?
The month of June will go down as the best month of baseball that Jose Altuve will ever have. Ever. For the month Altuve hit .411. Yes, over .400. What's more amazing, the .411 batting average or the 17-for-17 in steals? I honestly don't know how to answer that. Either number is stupendous. In conjunction it boggles the mind. Seriously, who Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jon Jay Extends Hit Streak to 12 Games
- Rick Porcello Tosses Complete Game Shutout
- Garrett Richards has "significant" inj.
- Starlin Castro may miss up to a week
- Angels Richards sustained a patellar injury.
- Garrett Richards left Wednesday on a stretcher
- Le'Veon Bell Charged with DUI and Possession
- LeGarrette Blount Busted for Marijuana
- Zack Greinke will start on Saturday
- Starlin Castro was scratched from lineup