PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Scott Chandler says his career is likely over after knee surgery.
- Patriots have released Scott Chandler.
- Jets offensive coordinator Chan Gailey could be interested in reuniting with Scott Chandler this offseason as he is expected to be released by the Patriots.
- Patriots beat writers believe Scott Chandler will be released this offseason.
- Scott Chandler (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday.
- Scott Chandler (knee) is expected to play Week 16 against the Jets.
|11 Sep||W 23 - 21||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 31 - 24||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|22 Sep||W 27 - 0||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 16 - 0||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 33 - 13||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 35 - 17||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 16||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 41 - 25||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 31 - 24||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 22 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 10||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|12 Dec||W 30 - 23||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 16 - 3||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 35 - 14||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Patriots TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Rivers suffered a torn ACL and a sprained LCL in Wednesday's practice, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- The Patriots believe that Rivers has suffered from a season-ending knee injury, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Waddle suffered an undisclosed injury late in Tuesday's joint practice with the Texans and is headed back to Boston for further evaluation, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports.
- Gillislee (hamstring) didn't travel with the Patriots for joint team practices with the Texans this week, Jeff Howe of The Boston Herald reports.
- Rivers injured his left leg while covering a kickoff Wednesday, The Boston Herald reports.
- With Mike Gillislee (hamstring) still sidelined, Burkhead logged the majority of rushing reps on handoffs with the Patriots' first-team offense Monday, the Boston Herald reports.