PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Richie Incognito (ribs) is back at practice on Monday.
- Richie Incognito has gone inside the training facility at Bills practice with what is being described as an apparent upper body injury.
- Richie Incognito is not practicing on Friday.
- Bills sign Richie Incognito to a 3-year deal.
- Bills are getting frustrated with Richie Incognito's contract demands
- Bills guard Richie Incognito will replace Cardinals guard Mike Iupati on the Pro Bowl Roster.
|11 Sep||L 13 - 7||@ Ravens|
|15 Sep||L 37 - 31||Jets|
|25 Sep||W 33 - 18||Cardinals|
|02 Oct||W 16 - 0||@ Patriots|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 19||@ Rams|
|16 Oct||W 45 - 16||49ers|
|23 Oct||L 28 - 25||@ Dolphins|
|30 Oct||L 41 - 25||Patriots|
|07 Nov||L 31 - 25||@ Seahawks|
|20 Nov||W 16 - 12||@ Bengals|
|27 Nov||W 28 - 21||Jaguars|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 24||@ Raiders|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 20||Steelers|
|18 Dec||W 33 - 13||Browns|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Dolphins|
|01 Jan||L 30 - 10||@ Jets|
Bills TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Matthews (chest) was in full pads for individual, position-specific drills at Wednesday's practice, Sal Capaccio of WGR 550 reports.
- Glenn, who has missed a good chunk of training camp and the preseason due to a foot injury, is back practicing Wednesday, Joe Buscaglia of 7 ABC Buffalo reports.
- Gaines, who missed practice time earlier in the week due to a hamstring injury, is back practicing Wednesday, Joe Buscaglia of 7 ABC Buffalo reports.
- Williams, who missed Tuesday's practice due to a minor knee injury, is back practicing Wednesday, Joe Buscaglia of 7 ABC Buffalo reports.
- Humber has an oblique strain and was limited in Tuesday's practice, Vic Carucci of The Buffalo News reports.
- Williams suffered a knee injury in a previous practice and is listed as day-to-day, Vic Carucci of The Buffalo News reports.