PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Long (ankle) is expected to return to practice Thursday, Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- The Bears organization is making no promises that Long (ankle) will be cleared to play in Week 1, Dan Wiederer of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Long (ankle) participated in Sunday's practice, Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Long (ankle) practiced on a limited basis Wednesday, Rich Campbell on Twitter reports.
- Long (ankle) participated in the Bears first practice of training camp, Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com reports.
- Long (ankle) is recovering well but remains uncertain to be ready for the start of training camp, Adam L. Jahns of The Chicago Sun-Times reports. "[Long] did some explosion work this past week," head coach John Fox said Friday. "He's right on target. We still have some time after this [minicamp] is over - six to seven weeks. It'll be touch-and-go whether he's ready for the first day of training camp or maybe early on in camp. But he's doing well."
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bullard suffered a thigh injury during Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Thompson returned a missed field goal for a touchdown Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Aguayo converted his only extra point attempt while missing a field goal Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Barth converted a field goal and pair of extra points Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Shaheen caught his only target for nine yards Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Sims caught his only target for 13 yards in Saturday's victory over the Cardinals.