PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Grasu (knee) is now healthy after tearing his ACL last summer, H. Rick Bamman of The Clay Center Dispatch reports.
- Hroniss Grasu will have season ending ACL surgery.
- Hroniss Grasu has been diagnosed with a torn ACL.
- Update: Hroniss Grasu left practice with a 'fairly serious' knee injury.
- Hroniss Grasu was forced to leave Saturday's practice with an unknown injury.
- Hroniss Grasu is doubtful for Week 17.
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Aguayo converted his only extra point attempt while missing a field goal Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Barth converted a field goal and pair of extra points Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Shaheen caught his only target for nine yards Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Sims caught his only target for 13 yards in Saturday's victory over the Cardinals.
- Miller caught two of his three targets for 17 yards Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Cunningham rushed three times for 1 yard while catching two of three targets for an additional 15 yards and a touchdown Saturday against the Cardinals.