PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Stephenson agreed to restructure his contract for the 2017 season in order to remain with the Broncos, The Denver Post reports.
- Donald Stephenson (calf) is looking to return in Week 5.
- Donald Stephenson suffered a calf injury that could keep him out 2-4 weeks.
- Donald Stephenson is dealing with a calf issue. He'll miss a few days of practice.
- Donald Stephenson is not in pads at Broncos practice on Saturday.
- Donald Stephenson has signed a three-year deal with the Broncos.
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Sanders (shoulder) didn't practice Thursday, Mike Klis of 9 News Denver reports.
- Derby was held out of practice on Thursday due to a lower-back contusion, Andrew Mason of the Broncos' official site reports.
- Walker underwent an MRI on Thursday that revealed a hip strain, which will keep him out for a few days, James Palmer of NFL Network reports.
- Marshall (achilles) started in last week's preseason opener but saw limited snaps.
- Gotsis (knee) has fully recovered from his July knee scope, Andrew Mason of the Broncos' official site reports.
- Siemian completed all five of his pass attempts during the red-zone period of Denver's joint practice with the 49ers, but led to just one score, Troy Renck of Denver 7 ABC reports.