PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bobbie Massie (concussion) will not play in Week 11.
- Bears have signed Bobby Massie to a three-year deal.
- Bobby Massie was suspended two games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.
- Bobby Massie is facing a three-game suspension for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, according to NFL.com.
- Bobby Massie appears to be the leading candidate for the starting right tackle job.
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Long (ankle) participated in Monday's practice, Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Bullard suffered a thigh injury during Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Thompson returned a missed field goal for a touchdown Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Aguayo converted his only extra point attempt while missing a field goal Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Barth converted a field goal and pair of extra points Saturday against the Cardinals.
- Shaheen caught his only target for nine yards Saturday against the Cardinals.