PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bailey (pectoral) is 100 percent healthy and has his full strength and motion back, BJ Kissel of the Chiefs' official site reports.
- Bailey (pectoral) is nearing a return from a torn pectoral muscle, Pete Sweeney of the Chiefs' official site reports.
- According to a report the Chiefs are concerned that Allen Bailey could miss the rest of the season due to the shoulder injury he suffered in Week 6.
- Chiefs defensive linemen Allen Bailey has been ruled out with a shoulder injury.
- Allen Bailey (calf) will return to game action in Week 14.
- Allen Bailey (calf) has been ruled out for Week 10.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 33 - 27||Chargers||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 19 - 12||@ Texans||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 24 - 3||Jets||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||L 43 - 14||@ Steelers||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 10||@ Raiders||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 27 - 21||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 14||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 19 - 14||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 20 - 17||@ Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 19 - 17||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 30 - 27||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 29 - 28||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|08 Dec||W 21 - 13||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 19 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||W 33 - 10||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 37 - 27||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Chiefs TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bray will quarterback during the fourth quarter of Saturday's preseason game against the Bengals, BJ Kissel of Chiefs.com reports.
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Smith will play the entire first half in Saturday's preseason game against Cincinnati, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports.
- Mahomes will play the third quarter during the Chiefs' second preseason game Saturday against the Bengals, Terez Paylor of the Kansas City Star reports.
- Nelson (groin) isn't practicing Sunday, Terez A. Paylor of The Kansas City Star reports.
- Jones (knee) was removed from the Physically Unable to Perform list Sunday, BJ Kissel of the Chiefs' official site reports.
- West (ankle) had five carries for six yards in Saturday's preseason opener against the 49ers.